Prescriptions tailored just for you
Pharmacy compounding is the art and science of preparing custom medications for individual patients. The practice of compounding dates back to the very origins of pharmacy, when all medications were compounded. Compounded medications are made based on a physician’s prescription to combine the exact strength and dosage form required by the patient. Here are just a few examples:
• a highly specific strength for hormone replacement therapy
• a topical cream to deliver pain medication exactly where it’s needed
• an allergy-free, gluten-free, or lactose-free formulation
• a form that’s easier to take, such as a liquid or rapid-dissolve tablet
• a flavored lollipop or gummy for your child, or even a treat for your pet
Liberty Hill Pharmacy & Compounding Center can work with you and your doctor to customize your medication exactly as you need it.
We maintain an active PCCA membership to keep on top of new developments in compounding. Learn more about compounding from PCCA.
We do all our compounding in-house. Most compounds are ready with 24 hours.